Artivest is seeking a Business Development Associate to join its team. You will work directly with financial institutions to identify and cultivate commercial opportunities while also supporting the expansion and management of the broader business development team’s strategic relationships. You must be comfortable with cross-functional aspects of this role and excel at working collaboratively with internal stakeholders (e.g. marketing, finance, compliance, etc) to drive results.
Artivest provides a technology-driven investment platform for fund managers, wealth managers, independent advisors, and qualified individual investors. Our technological, ﬁnancial, and operational expertise powers a seamless experience for investors and a scalable point of access for our enterprise clients. The asset management division of Artivest, formerly known as Altegris, is an investment research provider with deep expertise in alternative manager selection, structuring unique solutions, and providing portfolio management and oversight. Our broker-dealer affiliate distributes our products to wirehouses, independent broker-dealers, registered investment advisors, and directly to high-net-worth individuals and family offices. Currently our advisory affiliate manages over $2.4 billion in assets.
- Support analysis of prospective client pipeline and develop enterprise relationships
- Actively participate in client meetings and relationship management; meticulously provide and track follow-ups
- Design, execute, and own a process for efficient partner acquisition and onboarding
- Provide competitive analysis, updates on product strategies, trends in the marketplace, client and prospective profiles, and other related materials to members of the team to assist in the sales process
- Work with cross-functional teams including Product, Fund Operations, Legal, Marketing, and other teams to launch and manage new and existing fund partners in efforts to drive the development of Artivest’s platform
- Provide project management support for high-priority initiatives such as pricing analysis, product strategy, customer segmentation, and financial growth projections
- Create concise and engaging pitch decks, presentations, emails and other product collateral
- An excellent process manager, able to handle multi-layered projects simultaneously
- Interested and conversant in sophisticated investment strategies
- Ability to use structured thought processes to dissect issues and develop solutions
- Desire to understand macro industry trends and succinctly articulate the impact to Artivest
- Strong communication and presentation skills, and the ability to thrive in cross-functional teams
- Excellent problem-solving skills with exceptional attention to detail and a get-it-done attitude
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle competing priorities
- A strong desire to work in a start-up environment; flexible with change
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years work experience in analytical roles, such as sales operations, strategy, management consulting, wealth management, private equity, venture capital, or investment banking
- Proven track record of diagnosing complex problems and developing compelling, data-driven recommendations
- Experience in client-facing roles with financial services or corporate sales is a plus
- Series 7 and 66 licenses preferred (not required)
To apply, please submit a one-page Resume and Cover Letter highlighting why you would be a good fit for this role.
This is a full-time position in New York, NY. Artivest offers a competitive salary and benefits, including: paid time-off, holiday pay, health insurance, dental insurance, 401K and company match. We pride ourselves on our people and their commitment to our clients and culture. Transforming the alternative investment industry takes an environment where everyone can do their best work while growing personally and professionally. We can always do and learn more and we would love your help.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.