We are an experienced team from financial institutions including JPMorgan, Fidelity and Capital One, and consumer tech brands including Earnest, Commonbond, and Seamless. Together we are making smart retirement planning more accessible than ever, helping you or your loved ones retire fearlessly. We raised a $10MM Series A and are backed by investors including Anthemis, Point 72, Inspired Capital and Clocktower.
The Role you will play
The Chief of Staff will play a major role in the execution of the CEO & company’s initiatives, vision, as well helping to manage financial and measurement aspects for the org – budgets, updates (roadmaps, strategic goal setting, OKRs, KPIs, internal and external communication, ad hoc requests, etc.) You will partner with leaders across the Growth,Investments, Ops and Tech teams to manage cross-functional projects that collectively further Kindur’s mission to enable baby boomers to retire fearlessly. We’ll be depending on you to coordinate, advance, and oversee projects and initiatives to achieve company priorities and goals. To be successful in this role you will need to be organized, detail oriented, fast-paced, demonstrated success, sound judgement, and flexibility working in a complex, fast-paced environment. True =success in this role will be evidenced by the acceleration of decision making based on customer insights and data by the CEO and her team.
What You’ll Do
- Develop business and project plans for initiatives that cut across the organization, including new offerings, partnership opportunities, and improvements to internal operations
- Collect and analyze company metrics to provide insight to the company
- Partner closely with leadership team on a variety of strategic initiatives
- Ensure that the CEO is as efficient and effective as possible by anticipating her needs, structuring her time and providing operational support
- Articulate the CEO’s vision and helping to track progress against all organizational goals
- Create compelling internal and external presentations that leverage data to tell a story
- Prepare communication and research for the CEO
- Provide research and insight for key meetings as well as ensuring that all internal meetings have a defined agenda and objectives.
What You Bring
You are a quick study who can get up to speed on an evolving business model and the role each team plays in our success. You are analytically-savvy and find energy through end-to-end project management. You’re able to anticipate issues before they arise and proactively recommend creative solutions to problems. You are an adept story teller and take a can-do, will-do attitude to do the job. You also have the following:
- MBA, 3+ years of experience in a similar role at a high-performing, fast-paced organization (prior start up or consulting experience preferred).
- Proven success in taking projects from conception to execution and ability to multi-task/ prioritize along the way.
- Developed business and project plans for initiatives that cut across the organization while keeping prioritization in mind.
- Strong interpersonal skills. You can build trust and form genuine relationships with a wide range of individuals quickly and enjoy supporting others to do what they do even better.
- Exceptional organizational skills and can keep everyone on track and on target. In addition, you constantly re-evaluate importance and urgency relative to company pivots and moving demands.
- Experience in creating process and implementing new strategies and procedures that best serve the company.
- Strong research, writing, and oral communication skills.
- Skilled at extracting and analyzing data across a variety of analytics tools (Looker, Mixpanel, company database etc) and mobilizing teams to have cross functional lense on data.
- Demonstrated ability to execute items quickly, work under pressure and handle time-sensitive items
- Ability to process and prioritize tasks with little-to-no supervision
- Trustworthy and ability to maintain confidentiality;
At Kindur, you’ll be part of a high-energy, friendly, inquisitive, and passionate team. We also offer competitive compensation including stock options, health benefits, flexible schedules, and a convenient office located at the intersection of Chelsea & NoMad (NYC).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full time basis
To apply for this job please visit kindur.workable.com.