We are an experienced team from financial institutions including JPMorgan, Fidelity and Capital One, and consumer tech brands including Earnest, Commonbond, and Seamless. Together we are making smart retirement planning more accessible than ever, helping you or your loved ones retire fearlessly. We raised a $10MM Series A and are backed by investors including Anthemis, Point 72, Inspired Capital and Clocktower.
Kindur is looking for a Junior Copywriter to own short- and long-form content development across the Kindur brand. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will support marketing campaigns and product experience across web, digital and offline efforts. This role will enable you to collaborate with a passionate cross-functional team, think creatively, and test and learn in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do
- Write customer-facing copy for our website, emails, digital and offline ads, webinars, blog and other product/marketing communications
- Work closely with product, marketing, design, and legal to write copy that is concise, easy to understand, effective, on-brand, and within regulatory constraints
- Understand campaign and experiment goals to ensure copy effectively drives conversion, educates, and humanizes financial and insurance products
- Ensure consistency of voice across mediums
- Use SEO insights to understand what content is best to build to drive organic growth
- Develop a deep understanding of our users and target demographic
- Develop a deep understanding of financial concepts and jargon, and the unique challenge Kindur is working to solve
What you bring:
- You are driven by clear communication.
- You are hungry. You’re a curious and thoughtful writer who understands brand and voice are critical to move the business forward.
- You’ve got good judgment. You know when to push ahead and when to stop, listen and think.
- You relentlessly drive simplicity. You can take complicated financial concepts and turn them into crisp, concise short stories.
- You are collaborative and thrive in environments that move and change quickly.
- You are willing to take chances and adapt as performance evolves. You’re not afraid to question the status-quo.
- 1-2 years of copywriting experience in an agency, freelance or full time at a financial institution, or fintech start-up
- A 4-year degree in creative writing, English, communications or a related field
- A portfolio of written work with an emphasis on product and marketing copy
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize your workload
- Capable of leading, working independently or as part of a team
- Impeccable grammar and attention to detail
At Kindur, you’ll be part of a high-energy, friendly, inquisitive, and passionate team. We also offer competitive compensation including stock options, health benefits, flexible schedules, and a convenient office located in NYC.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full time basis.
To apply for this job please visit kindur.workable.com.