Who we are
At TrueLayer, we build universal APIs that allow companies to access the financial data of their customers, securely and efficiently.Headquartered in London, we’re a small team of talented, creative problem-solvers who are working hard to build the most innovative financial technology possible. To date, we’ve raised $12.5m from investors like Northzone, Anthemis and Connect Ventures.
And, we’re just getting started.
What you will do:
- Identify and communicate unique product value propositions to drive adoption and demand of TrueLayer’s products;
- Analyse, develop and position competitive differentiation of our products;
- Plan and take ownership of new features and product launches;
- Establish TrueLayer’s products at the leading edge of the Open Banking/PSD2 space – whether you’re crafting compelling content for our blog, attending relevant developer-focused industry events or identifying emerging verticals where our products can add value;
- Co-ordinate with internal and external stakeholders to gather all the relevant information needed to guide our product roadmap and increase adoption;
- Closely monitor competitor products, identify growth opportunities and gaps to keep TrueLayer a step ahead of the market;
- Keep your finger on the pulse of emerging trends, technologies, and propositions across the FinTech landscape.
We’re looking for people who:
- Have 4-6 years of experience in a similar role, ideally at a SaaS/product-first company.
- Are metrics-driven, with a passion for continuous refining, optimising and perfecting. You know what success looks like, and how you’d measure it.
- Can leverage the power of data to inform decision making and to back up assertions.
- Love big picture thinking, and back it up with tactical, hands-on execution.
- Can demonstrate a history of successful stakeholder management, ideally in an early-stage startup or a company undergoing significant growth.
- Have a solid understanding of TrueLayer’s Value Proposition – including knowledge of APIs, and the OpenBanking/PSD2 landscapes;
Nice to have:
- Specific experience in a FinTech company involved heavily in Payments or Data;
- Demonstrable success launching new product offerings, maybe even into a new international market;
What you need to send to us:
- A CV/Linkedin profile;
- Why you want to work at TrueLayer;
- In a couple of paragraphs, summarise a product you’ve previously launched; who was the target customer, what channels did you utilise, and how did you define its success?
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note, we don’t accept applications from recruitment agencies. Thank you!