XapiX is all about data and APIs. Our mission is to get the world’s systems talking to each other using our data transformation platform. We are a deeply technical team and seeking to further build out our core before scaling up beyond current customers.
What’s our engineering development challenge?
Companies have a wealth of data trapped behind legacy APIs. These often have overly complex, inconsistent, or hard to parse data structures, which need to be queried using outdated standards. It’s our job to fix that – data transformation is key. While our team is split between San Francisco and Berlin, you will be part of the team in Germany! Our solution is currently used by companies in the automotive and manufacturing space, but that is just the beginning.
What you’ll do:
▪ Design, develop, and launch efficient & reliable data integration features around our core product
▪ Take the lead on key engineering tasks around our core platform alongside
▪ Help make XapiX a scalable enterprise software and open source components of it
▪ Mentor junior developers on the team
Who you are:
▪ Passion for technical depth and breadth
▪ Familiarity with our backend technologies Rails & Clojure – or a passion to expand into these
▪ Experience with developing APIs as well as core concepts around REST and Hypermedia
What you want to achieve with us:
▪ Tackle a massive data challenge
▪ Join a pre-seed startup early and grow a team around you
▪ Make hard technical decisions to build a reliable and performant platform
▪ Help us grow into a $1bn company
Our mission at Xapix is to get the world’s systems talking to each other by raising the global data quality quotient. This way, data becomes truly accessible, which enables people to build a smarter future, faster.
Join us to power the machine conversation!
To apply for this job please visit angel.co.