We are looking for a
Sales development representative
Reporting to our;
Head of Sales
About the company;
Yulife is creating a new kind of insurance company. Our mission is to inspire people to live longer, happier and healthier lives. We provide life insurance to companies and drive employee wellbeing using rewards, technology and game mechanics. We work with AIG, Deliciously Ella, Dr Rangan Chatterjee, Avios, Calm, Asos, Sofar Sounds, UrbanMassage and many more partners to create a solution that truly fits the need of modern business.
- The sales team at yulife combines deep product expertise with a commitment to helping new and existing businesses find the right solution for their needs.
- You’ll execute outbound lead generation (calls, emails, Linkedin messaging, events & other social media) to support growing the sales pipeline. You will work closely with the broader Sales and Marketing teams to conduct targeted outbound account prospecting.
- We will give you extensive training so you will be able to engage with prospective customers, uncover their needs, articulate our vision and sell our value proposition.
The person we are looking for is likely to …
- Have evidence of an entrepreneurial/sales mindset- you will have plenty examples where you have hustled your way in (or out) of things!
- Be a natural communicator with some experience in selling (any time spent selling to businesses would be a big plus)
- Have a high level of attention to detail, previous use of a CRM system would be preferred
- Be a self-starter, high energy, someone who is actively looking for, and will be motivated by being part of, a growing business with an enormous market opportunity
- Have an ability to learn and adapt quickly, work independently and think creatively
- Be a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude where you are always happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into a task that helps the business achieve its goals
Our team come from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity – if you’re unsure, please apply.
To apply for this job please visit careers.yulife.com.